Soy Candles and You
History of Soy Products
Soy Candles. Michael Richards developed soybean wax in 1992 while investigating sources of less expensive alternatives to beeswax.
With Soybean Candles we see amazing fragrances being developed.
A style in these candles is established by knowing what people want and expect. Most people generally expect fine candle products.
Are you an Individual? Or Just One of the Crowd?
If you are an individual, unique person, then this message is for you!
In the consumer marketplace it pays us to be often times different than others. In other words our own individual selves. If we were not we definitely would not have the abundance of product variety we have today.
Which is precisely how soy products came to life. Someone wanted something unique. Soybean Candles have imagination generating fragrances, longer burning lives, and are usually customer satisfaction guaranteed.
Green is Products are "In"
With the development of green products we see also that multiple areas are benefiting. Because of this factor the production of your favorite candles just got healthier.
People are beginning to make efforts not only for their own families but they are developing candles for your family as well.
So not only are soy candles continuing to light your home but the processing of them is also improving.
Ten key points in Soybean Candle Creation:
- They are made from oil extracted from soybeans.
- Soybeans are classified as being a very natural, super renewable source.
- Soy bean candles burn 30% longer than other types of candles.
- They are a relatively smoke free candle product. These types of candles generally produce 90% less smoke than paraffin wax candles.
- Generally toxin free if made correctly.
- Soybean wax has the simplest clean up possible. Soap and water.
Six Burning Tips for Soy Candles
- Burn your new candles for at least 1 full hour of burning time to establish the candle's memory. This will give your candle a longer burning life. Rule: Approximately 1 hour for each 1 inch diameter of candle surface. This step is very important as it will prevent your candle from tunnelling on future burns.
- Some candles may need to be burned from 3 to 4 hours at a time to get the full benefit of the fragrances and lower the occasions of wax residue on the sides of your candle holders.
- Always keep wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch.
- Keep your candles out of drafts.
- Stop using your candles when they are 1/4 inch in height.
- Always use a coaster to protect furniture surfaces.
Causes for black soot are: burning in a draft and wicks being longer than 1/4 inch.
Now close your eyes and relax with us. Envision your most favorite candle burning moments. Breathe deep. Enjoy. And relax.
Soybean candles your amazing journey.
A Special Word regarding Amazon: Beacon-Candlelite-Wedding.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Endless.com or Smallparts.com.